In “The Heart Of The Fight,” Dr. Judith Wright and Dr. Bob Wright share surprising insights based on their thirty years of research into couples relationships and human behavior about what it really takes to create a thriving, dynamic, resilient relationship.
I could see myself and my behavior in “The Heart of the Fight.” So will you. Better yet, you’ll finally know how to resolve the issues that lead to them in the first place. I highly recommend this book.
—Christiane NorthrupM.D., ob/gyn physician and author of the New York Times bestsellers: Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Wellbeing, Women‘s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom, and The Wisdom of Menopause
Some myths you may need to jettison to have a strong relationship:
- Chemistry and compatibility are NOT keys to a great relationship.
- Being with the right person does NOT make you happier.
- True love does NOT mean accepting you as you are.
- Soul mates DO NOT make the best relationships.
- If a relationship is too hard, that does NOT mean it’s not the right relationship.
Some surprising things to consider for relationship success:
- Great relationships require fights. Don’t know how to have a good fight that leads to resolution? No problem, the skills can be learned.
- Fighting about money, the toilet seat, socks around the house, his mother? Under every big fight is a deeper need or yearning that needs to be addressed.
- You need to work on yourself first, not your couple, to have a strong relationship.
- Good fights aren’t like football games with a winner and a loser. In a good fight, the aim is to learn and grow.
- Learning to fight for something, not just against something is critical for resolving conflicts to get closer.
“The Heart Of The Fight” provides insights as to what really successful relationships are all about. Rather than fairy tale falsehoods, “The Heart of the Fight,” shares proven practical skills for getting closer over time.
The Wrights also share their Six Skills for Battling as well as Seven Rules for Engagement that not only help dating and married couples, but also professionals looking to great more success in their work relationships, www.heartofthefight.com.
HEART OF THE FIGHT RESOURCES
Check out www.heartofthefight.com where you’ll find lots more resources and information including a Free Chapter, access to a Relationship Style Quiz, and other support resources you can use to have a thriving, robust, relationship.
MORE Life Training ($800 value)
Get complimentary access to the MORE Life Training which introduces you to the tools and insights of the Wrights’ yearlong program. Normally $800, you can get complimentary access when you purchase the book. Go to morelifetraining.com to learn more and sign up.